Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 52 | Week One

I wanted to join a Project 52 or 365 last year, but never got around to it.  So, this year I have joined the Project 52 that is being hosted by My Four Hens Photography.  She will be posting one theme each week for 52 weeks (the entire year), each theme will be posted in the "For Photographers" section of her website, but the actual photos will be posted in the Flickr group here.


This weeks theme is "Resolution".  As I explained in my Flickr entry, I haven't set actual resolutions for 2012, but instead I've made plans to focus on me, my family, and my blossoming photography business.


With that being said, this photo represents a quote that I love (to kick me into gear) and books that I either have read or plan to read that align with my hopes & dreams for 2012.



Featured books:  Adoption is a Family Affair by Patricia Irwin Johnson, Adoption without Fear by James L Gritter, Never Say Diet by Chantel Hobbs, Photographing Children - Photo Workshop by Ginny Felch & Allison Tyler Jones, and Exposure - Photo Workshop by Jeff Wignall.

No comments:

Post a Comment