Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 52 | Week Two

This week's Project 52 topic over at My Four Hens Photography is "Life".

2/52 {Life} - "Life is short and it will be measured not for its length but how many lives you have touched and how many souls you made happy."















I chose this week to represent life in my memories of Karen.  The lesson in the loss of Karen, due to her tragic car accident, is to live each day as if it's your last...and always tell your friends & family that you LOVE them!

This photo showcases a bouquet from my wedding, a photo of me & all my lovely bridesmaids, a business postcard of Karen's from her SF agency and a photo of her & I together on my wedding day.

Karen, I think about you often...I love & miss you, dear friend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment