Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Wow - I didn't mean to go so long between posts...I hope that's not something I repeat again anytime soon.

We've been so busy...between work & home, I'm having trouble keeping up! Rob & I both work full time jobs, plus I sell Thirty-One Gifts, and together we also run a lighting & DJ business. And, it's that time of year where the DJ business kicks into high gear (wedding season)....we had our first wedding of the season last weekend!

This week is the beginning of tot soccer & t-ball for our niece & nephew (3 & 4 year old league). Soccer has begun, t-ball starts tomorrow. Here are a few photos from their first night of soccer.


And I couldn't resist adding this photo of Adler sitting on the sidelines with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment